Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Day to Aquarium

It was in the first week I've arrived at Australis.The day before that Saturday,my husband asked whether I want to have a look at the aquarium.He said I must be like it.I sound interesting.
So we got up early in the next morning to take the train.For we thought it must be difficult to park in the city.And my husband wanted to show me the city view.I was excited for my first railway experience in Australia.We got off at the central station.There were so many differences from what I had seen in China when I saw the Town Hall,the Queen Victoria Building,and all kinds of cafe.
After walked about one hour,I felt very tired,beacuse I had worn a pair of slippers.My husband encourged me to insist on ,there was only 10 minitues left.Ok,everything would be worth at the moment I seeing the lovely sea animals,I thought.
Finally,we reached the"destination".My husband told me to wait for a while,then he found someone to ask the way."Now you can imagine the wondeful trip."The confident man said.
"Excuse me,would you please tell me where is the aquarium?"
"Oh,you must be joking,man.It's in Darling Harbor,here is the Circular Quay!"
That was my exhausted and frustrated day to aquarium.

1 comment: