Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend With Sadness

Last weekend,I stayed at home with my husband because he got flu.Fortunately,it was common flu without fever.He had a sore throat and coughed all the times which worried me for the whole weekend.
Beause of his illness,we couldn't do anyting we had planed.I prepared some porridge for him for that was the only food he want to have.He watched TV series on the internet and I talked with my friends on MSN.Everything was not so bad when one of my friends told me another friend of us who was one of my best friends in my university was announced to uterus cancer that day.I couldn't help crying at the momont which frightened my husband.
What cruel news!She is so young and planed to have a baby this year.She had no chioce but remove her uterus which meant she couldn't have baby any more.I wished I was in China and companied with her,but I couldn't.
It was such a sad weekend.I wish it never happened if possible.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your friend Sunny. I hope she is recovering now.

    ReplyDelete